Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm on my way!

I'm leaving bright and early in the morning for Ethiopia. Next time I'm checking in M will be in my arms. I'm so excited and so ready to go. Pray that everything goes well. YAY!!!

13 comments:

Heather said...

Have a safe and beautiful journey!! I can hardly wait to see photos of Mercy in your arms!! Please tell Wagayu at the Ayat House that we miss him and that Mimi loves him! He is the sweetest man, you will love staying there!

DrewCareyShow said...

Safe travels! We are so thrilled for you. Can't wait to see pics of the new family!

Elisabeth said...

So happy for you - I am sitting here with tears of joy for you - the day has come!!

ellen

Karen said...

Congratulations! I wish you a wonderful and safe journey.

coffeemom said...

HAve a wonderful trip, enjoy every moment!!! Will be praying for you all! Can't wait to see the pics and read it all.

Godspeed! M

emily said...

Yay!! Praying for a very safe trip and easy transition. :)

Buffi Young said...

We are SO praying and cannot WAIT to see Baby M in your arms!!!

Amber said...

I am so excited for you. I will keep you in my prayers!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

I cannot wait to see Mercy in your arms!!! Praying for safe, smooth travels!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!!

Carissa said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. :)
Praying for HIS divine peace, comfort, and protection.

Anonymous said...

Have a safe journey. Can't wait to see pics of you holding M!

Amy Clemons said...

Yay Laura!!!! What sweetness. Thank you for sharing.