Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stress-free Day!

Good Morning!!! I had an email update from S (which by the way I should have been referring to him as DH after I read Laura's code word guide so forgive me!) and today has been a pretty laid-back low-stress day, which has been great for Laura and M. M woke up in a great mood and Laura's stomach is getting better and better each day! Laura was able to get out and do a little shopping for M, who has a birthday coming up in May! So overall today has been a GREAT day...I don't have a ton of info today but still wanted to keep you all posted. I HOPE to get to talk to Laura at some point today but not sure if I will be able to. If so, I may post another update. So that was about all...Laura was heading home when DH talked to her and she renting the movie "Mall Cop" to watch at home tonight! I'm sure she is loving every minute of being there with her sweet M! I bet "Mall Cop" will be M's first movie. Hope she likes it!:)

I may have another update later today so stay tuned...

No comments: