August 24, 2007 - Sent application to Gladney September 12, 2007 - phone interview with Judy October 11, 2007 - Mailed off Application packet to Gladney October 22, 2007 - physicals for homestudy & fingerprinting for ABI clearances November 5, 2007 - mailed off all homestudy paperwork December 17, 2007 - recieved FBI clearance for dossier December 27, 2007 - first homestudy visit January 6, 2008- homestudy complete March 3, 2008 - recieved Gladney APPROVAL March 28, 2008 - CIS fingerprint appointment March 29, 2008 - UAB International adoption clinic April 16, 2008 - travel shots April 30, 2008 - recieved our CIS approval May 3, 2008 - overnight dossier to Gladney May 5, 2008 - officially went on the waiting list October 17, 2008 - REFERRAL!!!! December 3, 2008 - got a call with courtdate (1/27/09) January 27, 2009 - courtdate (failed) February 19, 2009 - 2nd courtdate (SHE'S OURS) March 7, 2009 - leaving for Ethiopia :) March 9, 2009 - In our arms forever! Met Mercy 1st time March 14, 2009 - Came home from Ethiopia July 20, 2009 - Readopted Mercy in Alabama November 9, 2009 - applied for her SS# November 10, 2009 - applied for her citizenship
So cute and I love the way these things feel! I can just see Miss Mercy in one of these PRECIOUS!Bella wore one in a picture for Tracey once remember, with the hot pink converse, pink Pettiskirt, white tank and a black cowboy hat! SOOOO CUTE! hee hee
3 comments:
So cute and I love the way these things feel! I can just see Miss Mercy in one of these PRECIOUS!Bella wore one in a picture for Tracey once remember, with the hot pink converse, pink Pettiskirt, white tank and a black cowboy hat! SOOOO CUTE! hee hee
It's a coming, it's a coming, it's a coming! Girl- I can't wait to see that little Mercy in your arms! Can I hear an "Amen!"?
Have a great trip....I can't wait to see pictures of Mom and Mercy! Give my babies big hugs and kisses:)
Post a Comment