I had an email bright and early this morning and the subject was "Hey from Ethiopia!" WOW - it still doesn't even feel real. I will share the email from Laura since I can't really sum it up...
| Hey guys, I wanted to check in and let you know that I'm here and everything is good. My hotmail won't work so I'm emailing from Jamie's email (one of the girls traveling with me) I don't have a phone yet but will get one this afternoon and will call. I'm checking email at the Hilton Hotel. I got M this morning and she's AWESOME! She's so little and perfect. I think every outfit I brought is going to be to big. :) She didn't cry or anything but just rubbed my face when they handed her to me. She's with a caregiver right now so I could go get lunch. She can't go with me anywhere. Anyway, I'll try to call later but wanted to let you know I'm good. Having a great time. Ethiopia is AMAZING!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! Kiss the kids for me. Laura SO there you have it....that's all of the info I have at this time. It brought tears to my eyes to read about their meeting for the first time! I know this is truly a dream come true for Laura and her family back home! Stay tuned... |

9 comments:
Randi, thanks so much for the post. I really wanted an update. I can't wait to see her with M in her arms! Keep the updates coming. Just wish we had a picture.
What wonderful news, thanks for the update!
Awww! That gave me goose bumps to read! AND it made me miss Ethiopia!
So happy fo her! That first meeting is so special! Can you give details on her flight home when you get them/have time?
WHOO HOO!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!! Randi...thanks for updating this! It's nice to get the good news!!! Can't wait to meet Baby M!!!
Yay! Togetherness!!! I can't wait for pictures...but I'm loving any update I can get!
Thank you for sharing an update! I have been wondering and praying. I was so touched by her description of meeting sweet Mercy. It brought tears to my eyes! I cannot wait to see God unite the whole family together.
Soooo awesome! Can't wait to hear more.
So wonderful to hear that they are together! Very sweet!!! So glad you updated for her!
Post a Comment