Sunday, September 14, 2008

M's room...a work in progress



We worked in M's room a little today. We finished painting and added this cute saying to the wall. We put her crib up. It was her sisters & brothers old crib so it needs a little touch up paint. I still have alot to do (like make a bed skirt & a curtain) but it's starting to come together.




18 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is absolutely gorgeous! i should have had you come do samuel's room!! i can't wait til you get her home!!!

Rebecca said...

I love her room! It's turning out so cute! I also love the saying above her bed. Where did you get it? I need one for Eli!

~*Lisa*~ said...

Oh My Mercy! :o) I really really love the quote it just goes so well with the room. Even if it was a booger to get up. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! The bedding is so beautiful and I just love that all the kids used the same crib! Well keep those creative juices going you got a new house to decorate! ;o)

Amber said...

It's lookin good!

Amy said...

Aww - so beautiful! I love it! I should have hired you to help with Simeon's room ;). Hopefully I will be done soon.

Amy Clemons said...

Her room looks beautiful. You are very talented. I love the saying above her bed. It adds a nice, elegant touch.

Natalie Fournet said...

LOVE it...especially the beautiful quote!

Jocelyn said...

The room looks beautiful!!

Laurzie said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the wall art! Did you hand paint that??? Wow, it's just lovely!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the quote over the bed! That is great!!

Leah Reeves said...

Hi! Found your blog. Love the room, very baby girl needs a pink room.

Sam said...

Where did you get this saying. i need one....

Amanda said...

so beautiful!!!

what a precious saying over her bed! so sweet!

Heather said...

Beautiful!!!!! Just beautiful!!!

The Whisante Family said...

I love the room and the bedding is gorgeous! I love the saying on the wall, you are very creative.

Jebena said...

Oooo, I likey! Could you please come over to my house and help me with the Cocoprincess' room...pretty pleeeese!

Stacie said...

I love it! I love the saying - it is so beautiful!! We all want to know how you did that!

Sparkz said...

How did you do the saying??!? I LOVE it and am missing something like that for our babies room! :)