Thursday, September 25, 2008

M's wall saying



Quite a few of you have asked me where I got M's wall saying. I had it custom made from a lady on ebay. You can pick the color and the font you want. The saying I found online somewhere. It's a vinyl rub on. I had a hard time narrowing which saying I wanted & I'm so happy with the one I picked.

You can find the ebay store here: http://stores.ebay.com/Its-Written-on-the-Wall

12 comments:

Sparkz said...

sweet! Thanks! Thats awesome!

Sparkz said...

No news today, huh?

Sparkz said...

No news for us either. I keep hoping that SOMEONE gets some news! Yeah maybe tomorrow. I sure hope whenever it is, it's soon... :)

Sam said...

dude. can you stop blogging. every time your blog moves up to my recently updated ones I get REALLY excited that its big news. DRAT. (totally kidding btw)

Elisabeth said...

I loooooove the words on the wall!! and I am glad to know where you got them. I have some in my house - okay, all over my house - a saying in the bathroom, in the master bedroom over my bed, 2 in the living room, in the hallway, in the dining room and in the kitchen. I knew I would put them in the nursery, but I just haven't decided what yet - your nursery looks exquisite!! (did I spell that correctly??)

love,

ellen

los cazadores said...

It looks absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love it!

Cindy

los cazadores said...

Mind if I add you to my blog list?

Cindy

~*Lisa*~ said...

my loving sister You have got to get your self well and stay that way. I want you healthy for this week when the phone call comes! praying for you. I LOVE YOU!
L aka your sister

megan said...

I love it!!! Thanks for sharing I might have to do that.

megan said...

I love it!!! Thanks for sharing I might have to do that.

Sparkz said...

Still trying to find a quote I want. I agree w/you, the one you picked is perfect! It looks so good on that wall! I think I am going to see if she'll do a verse out of the Bible for me! :)

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous!