Our wonderful friend's, Amy & Clint got their referral!!! He's absolutely amazing. Amy has been such an amazing support to me in this journey. They got started about 6 months ahead of us so being a few steps ahead of us she's been able to help me out with what comes next & listened when I've needed to vent. She's helped me to understand the emotional ups and down of adoption & helped me to realize that these are normal feelings.Amy & Clint are adopting sweet Simeon from India. I can't wait until they have him in their arms. They are going to be AMAZING parents. Simeon & Mercy are going to be great friends.
Amy & Clint, WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

5 comments:
Aww!!! You made me cry!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE you and your whole family. I can't wait to celebrate your day too! You are the best!
HOORAY! What a beautiful family! I love his name, too! :)
MANY MANY blessings to your friends. This such a special time!
So cool to read your blog! So...we wait also! Sorry, I said the word! Yikes! We just started our wait.
I love your blog. So awesome to read other people's journeys to their children!
I am rooting for you!
Congrats also to your friends!
Chantelle
Oh Wow that's so awesome. I love to read stories of people getting there referral and this one is extra sweet because I actually know the Momma! Congrats Amy we are so excited for you and Clint!
Post a Comment