I've been trying to keep myself busy this weekend. It helps keep my mind of the waiting. I decided to do some sewing. I've been working on M's bedding. We haven't put the crib up yet so I had to take a picture of it on the floor and I don't think it does it justice. I really like the way it turned out. It's very pink and girlie. We also have been working on the walls. We added some lighter pink stripes to the walls to help tone down all the brightness. What do you think? Obviously, the painting isn't done yet. We have to do lots of trim and the mini trampoline has to go.
Praying for some good news this week.


14 comments:
I am glad you are better! I LOVE the bedding - super cute! You are so talented!
I'm not gonna lie. I'm a little envious of your sewing abilities! Her bedding is super cute!
I love the walls, Laura. And the bedding is amazing. Can't wait to see it in the crib.
I love the bedding, her room is going to be so adorable!! Now we just need her:-) Fingers are crossed that it will be this week!!!
I love the bedding but I LOVE the stripes on the wall!! So perfect!
stripes on the wall was the perfect touch!! and i've got to say that she may quite possibly have the cutest room ever!!!
I love it! I can't wait to come and hold her in this room. It won't be long now!
I LOVE it - you are so talented - you will get your call soon!!
Ellen
The new room is beautiful!!! Love it
Ok Canaan's room was just amazing and I thought it could not ever be topped but um You have taken little Mercy's room to the next level. You are so talented and I am so going to put your talent to use in this new house oh built in decorator of mine! hee hee
I totally LOVE IT!!! You are SO GIFTED at clothing/decor/etc....you always look SO AMAZING and so does your whole family!!! Mercy is going to LOVE her room!!! I know your glad to get it done!! :) So glad you're feeling better too!!! HEY...maybe todays the day!!!!! :) I keep praying for ya!!! Se you at SHE Revolution!!!
Love ya,
Buffi
So cute! I love the print of your fabric. I hope your call comes very soon. Ok, let's be totally honest here. I hope we both get to e-mail Grace this week with photo instructions for our babes! It can't be too much longer- surely!
I have stopped by a few times but this is the first time I have ever commented. I just couldn't help myself when I saw the bedding. I would so buy this if it had been in the stores when my daughter was born. You are so talented. I can't believe you made this. WOW!
Btw.. I love the stripes. Too cute!
Oooh - pretty! I love the colors!
Hoping you hear good news this week!!
Post a Comment