Friday, September 5, 2008

I HATE waiting!



So, the other day I said I felt like I was handling the wait well...today I've changed my mind. I'm a mess. Why does it feel like there are 100 days in a week now? I want the phone to ring....NOW!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Galatians 5:5
*HUG*

Jocelyn said...

If you remember, when I was waiting, I posted about that word and said I won't say it anymore:-)I am so sorry that this is getting harder...just do what I did, don't say the word that shall no longer be said:-) Sending lots of hugs your way and hoping for good news very soon.

Heather said...

Hang in there... your call is coming soon. And take it from me, it is worth the wait and then some!!!!!! I was feeling the exact same way right before we got our referral, I know it is difficult. But soon, my friend, soon!!!

big hugs!

Laurzie said...

Hahaha, I love the cartoon! I know it stinks, but it eventually WILL ring!!! :) Hang tight!

Buffi Young said...

I always love the graphics you get!!! So funny!!! Girl...that phone is going to ring soon and your life will once again be changed FOREVER!!! Sorry today is such a struggle. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!! :) Have a great weekend!!!
Love ya,
Buffi
p.s. before I forget...we have Elijah House, and Pastor Mom & Dad's 50th wedding anniversary the same day as "c's" party. So we won't be able to make it! I'm so sorry! It looks like it's going to be amazing!!!! Thanks for the invite!!!

Amy said...

I am sorry Laura! You are such a strong person anyways! Just remember to lean on the Lord for strength too - when we try to do it on our own it gets SO much harder. I am preaching to myself too ;). Waiting just plain stinks but you will be able to encourage and reach other people who will be in your same position some day! I pray peace over you! I love you!

{B} said...

oh Laura...I completely know what you mean...go and treat your self to a Starbucks or a nice pint of Ben and Jerry's...the calls will come...we won't go crazy waiting...

J, A, T and Y said...

It will happen....and it will be worth every moment of waiting!!!! Hang in there!!!!

Rebecca said...

The wait stinks. There's no way around it. I hope that this is the longest part of your wait, and that once you get your referral you'll fly through the rest of the process!! Can't wait until we get to see cutie's picture!

Jen said...

I love that picture! I can relate. We will pray for you and your family.

Amber said...

It's ok to be mad a few days and then you have to be patient again. I can't wait to read about your referral when it comes so I can rejoice with you.
Stay strong girl!

Amy said...

Laura,

Don't feel bad about complaining - you are just being honest and you can always go back and look at this post to see how far you came! To tell you the truth, my fourth month was the HARDEST month for some reason! I totally relate! I am here if you ever want to gab! Love you!

Amy

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Waiting is sooooo hard! I hope you get "the call" soon!

Gretchen said...

Keep on keeping on, JLM. You're doing a fine job.

Big hugs....