Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday CT


Well, today marks 20 weeks of w***ing for a referral. For some reason Friday's STINK but the first of the week is like a breath of fresh air. I'm definately breathing a little easier than I was on Friday. I have alot to do to keep me busy this week so this should be an easy week. I'm going to finish up Gladney training tonight & I have photoshoots on Tuesday & Wednesday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CT's birthday party was this past weekend. Everyone had a blast. We rented a pony for the kids to ride along with some other random farm animals. CT loved feeding the chicken but wasn't at all interested in riding the pony. I got one picture before he nose dived off the side. We tried to put him back on but he wasn't having any part of that. "A" & her cousins dressed up like clowns and put tatoos on all the little kids. She felt so important. :) They looked so cute.
















11 comments:

Amy said...

The party looks so fun! I wanna ride the pony - CT's face is pricelss in that pic! Hopefully you will hear the good news this week and we can all go out and celebrate! Dinner on us!

Jim and Debbie said...

Praying this is a week filled with good news for you!!
Blessings!

Elisabeth said...

Wow - the party looks like so much fun!! Hang in there chica!! not long now!!

ellen

Laurzie said...

Cool! He looks just a weensie bit like mama, huh? ;) It looks like a wonderful time. Here's hopin' you get your call this week!

Christina said...

I hope your phone call comes this week! The wait list is brutal, but TOTALLY worth it when you see the face of your sweet child!! Hang in there!

Buffi Young said...

Randi said it was an amazing party!!! I sure hate we had to miss it!!! You are such a great mom!!!! So glad CT enjoyed it!!! Come on phone call!!!! We're praying for you.
Love ya,
Buffi

Elisabeth said...

Laura,

I am soooo slow - I knew this was week 20, but I was wondering the significance of the 20 dollar bill - LOL. I am a little fuzzy this week! Hope you are doing well today!!

ellen

Sparkz said...

Looks like quite the party! Fun times! I can't believe you don't have a referral yet. I hope it comes today or tomorrow...

Sparkz said...

Looks like quite the party! Fun times! I can't believe you don't have a referral yet. I hope it comes today or tomorrow...

Lori S said...

You must be a way cool mom to throw a party with pony rides!

I hope this week brings you a referral!

Sam said...

Soon girlie...soon......and i am jealous of the party. i want a pony