
I'm going with my best friend and some girls from her church to the Beth Moore conference for the weekend. I'm so excited. I'm going expecting God to reveal Himself to me in much deeper level. I sooo need this. Spiritually I've been so dry lately. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.
P.S. Did I mention Mandisa is going to be there & I LOVE her.

6 comments:
Have a great time in ATL! Mandissa is great! Thanks for the comment on my blog. My issue isn't because of the investigation. It's because my agency wasn't prepared to open their new orphanage and now I'm stuck waiting on them to figure out what to do. It's more than frustrating!
Hey - I went to this same conference in Nashville, TN in September - it was amazing!!! My favorite speaker that weekend was Pricilla Shrirer (sp?) the whole conference was amazing! Make sure you stay for the last session if they do their question and answers (all three ladies together!). God will work in your life....you will be stretched!!!
I'll pray for your trip!
LESLEY
I hope you get refreshed/renewed/revitalized!!! Enjoy some Mandisa for me too -love her!
I hope the conference was awesome!!!! Times like these are SO important!! I can't wait to hear about it! I love Mandisa too!!
Sorry about your canopy! What a bummer!!! It was a nice one!!!:( hope you have a great weekend!
Love ya,
Buffi
Oh, what fun! I LOVE Beth Moore! I hope that you had a spirit filling wonderful time! I hear you loud and clear as I am struggling a bit these days as well! Oh the wait..........
Blessings, Kristy
How was it?
Post a Comment