
Wow. Week 6 already. What have I been doing to occupy my time? Hanging out with these super cute kids.





Also, Thank you for everyone who posted on my "dear Lurkers" post. I've met alot of really sweet new blog buddies. Not really alot to talk about this week.Let's pray for another speedy week.

7 comments:
You have the cutest kids!!! Oh my...I bet they keep you busy!
such cute, cute pics!!! Looks like you're having a great time with your kiddos! It's a great thing to do...cause this time next year...you'll probably have a third one. It makes every moment you spend with the two you have now even more special!! I remember before we went to get Sadie...the time that with had with Sophie and Silas meant so much...I cherished it!! Now it is still good...but different!!! hang in there! Can't believe it's already been 6 weeks!!! Wow!!! Time flies!! hang in there!
Love ya girl!
Buffi
Hi;
I came over from Amber's blog to tell you how sweet that blanket was that you blessed her with. So sweet and so pretty! What a generous heart God has given you-may He continue to use it for His glory.
This is my first time by...so I am not sure what the 6 weeks is...going to do some digging, to see if I can find my answer.
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
*going to Ethiopia ;-)
Hi, I just found your blog today but since you had the lurker post last week I thought I'd say Hi.
My name is hannah and I am a SAHM of two beauties. One from Russia and on e from Guat.
Hannah
Dang, all of these pics are so cute, I can't even decided which one is my fave!! ok. I do love the ladybug in the rain one- that is hilarious and precious. cutie.
Happy 6 weeks and love the pics!
priceless pictures!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment