
Better late than never. :) So, I've decided I want to go to the Blog Union. I know, last minute. I haven't been planning on going because I was trying to save my work leave for after we get the baby home. Its not looking like that will happen by the end of the year like I had hoped so I think I may try to pull it together VERY last minute. Who all's going?
BTW, The conference was an interesting trip to say the least. Be looking for a LONG post about that soon.

3 comments:
You are killing me with suspense will you post the blog about your trip to ATL already! haha xoxo
What in the world is the blog union? I'm a little lost on that one!! I think it would be good for you to get away. As soon as you get your mind off of things...it will happen! Still remembering you in prayer!!
Love ya girl!
Buffi
How cool!! We're planning on going but we'll see how it all plays out with our crazy fam!
Post a Comment