Thursday, May 29, 2008

We have a winner!!

We have a winner of the Pay It Forward game. Congrats Amber!! Now you gotta Pay It Forward sista! Little disclaimer....the game rules say it has to be homemade but nobody said anything about itbeing perfect. hehe!! There's lots of boo boo's on this baby blanket but it was made with love, right?




look at this little detail that I added ....




8 comments:

Sunny said...

You are so amazing! I want one of those!

Amber said...

Wow, you have a ton of talent. I'm so jealous! I can't wait to see it in person! I will pay it forward and post today. Thanks for including me. You are so fun! If you are ever in Dallas, come see us! I keep checking to see if you have got your referral...

Amber said...

Would you please email me your mailing address. I know I'm supposed to pay it forward to someone else and I will but I have a little something I want to send you. Email me at amberboyd@kw.com.

Rebecca said...

How cute is that blanket!! LOVE IT!

LuLu's Lane said...

That snook rocks! Great job on the africa detail. I need one of those! I am wearing my shirt today! haha :) xoxo

Buffi Young said...

You are SO creative Laura! MAN!!!! You've gotta teach me to do this! I would love to learn!! Have a great weekend!!
Love,
Buffi

Meredith said...

Your sewing skills make me sick! I want one! I love it. Feel free to make one for Mercy's BFF.

Jennifer said...

awesome blanket!!! can i commission one?