
Tonight a bunch of us adoption mama's got together for dinner. Our little group is growing and I LOVE that! That means more babies getting forever homes. Tonight was so much fun. It's so nice to get together with mama's that "get it"...they understand this emotional roller coaster. It also helps put things in perspective when you hear about some of their struggles and how long they've been waiting. My time with these ladies is so special to me. I'm looking forward to our next get together. What I'm REALLY looking forward to is getting together with them AND all of our babies.

5 comments:
Wow. That was quick!!! I'm stealing this pic for my blog...
It was great to see you again!!
So thankful for all of these ladies! Love you girlie!
Had so much fun last night and am looking forward to our craft night!
And I see that standing there next to all of you , I need a tan!!!
Looks like you guys had a GREAT night!! I'm SO thrilled that each one of you are able to go through the process together. We didn't have that...and it is SO IMPORTANT!!!! I'm excited for each one of you!!
Love ya,
Buffi
How wonderful!!!! I just found your blog and I can't wait to read through it.
Hope that you have a blessed night,
Krista
Post a Comment