Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pray for the Chapman family


Stephen Curtis Chapman was HUGE in the Christian music industry when I was a teenager and still is. Now the Chapman family is more known in the adoption world for Shaohannah's Hope. An organization that helps support and fund adoptions thru grants. They have 3 adoptive daughters. Yesterday their oldest son accidently ran over and killed their youngest child, Maria. It was a horrible accident that happened in the familys driveway and most of the other children witnessed it. Please keep this precious family in your prayers today.

4 comments:

christina-defining moments said...

Oh, that is horrible. They will be in my prayers.

Buffi Young said...

My heart just breaks for them. I CANNOT imagine what they are going through. I pray for God's peace for them during this very difficult time!!
Love,
Buffi

kristina proffitt said...

I heard about that and my heart broke for them. How tragic and sad. I am praying for them all.

Anonymous said...

It has been heartbreaking to read this and try to image what grief they are feeling. It is a sad reminder of how fleeting life is. I am holding my daughter just a bit longer and tighter now.

In prayers,

Krista