Jennifer did a pay if forward gift exchange and I signed up. She sent me the cutest bracelet. Most days "A" and I fight over who is going to wear it. Thank you ,Jennifer! I decided to pay it forward to my IRL BFF "Joey" and I made the outfit that her cutie pie little girl is wearing in this picture.

I want to "Pay It Forward" with my blog buddies. If you are interested in playing just leave me a comment and I will randomly (I'll let "A" pick a number or something) pick someone and make something for your little one. The only catch is that if you're picked you HAVE to Pay it Forward.



7 comments:
I'm game!
You better sign me up.
Sign me up too! I am a friend of Lisa's! I am always up for some cute outfits..and would pay it forward! Love what you are doing!
Amen sister, the waiting is not fun!
what a cool idea!!! I'd love to play!!! Here's hoping these weeks will FLY BY!!!
Love ya girl,
Buffi
I just did a PIF on my blog too. I just stopped by to say hi. I found you through Diaper Swap!
I don't wanna play but think its a cool idea. ha ha We both know you got all the crafty skills in our family! Love ya!
Post a Comment