Wednesday, May 28, 2008

better late than never


Week 3. That's where we are. This week has flown by. Let's hope the next Lord knows how many will as well.
Guess who's in Ethiopia right now picking up one super cute little boy? Tara & Eric!! I'm so happy for them. Her blog was one of the first I ever read when we started looking into Ethiopian adoption. She was at the very beginning stages of her adoption then & to see pics of her holding her little man in her arms is breathtaking.
Pay It Forward winner to be announced soon. :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

I don't know how to play that game but sure, I'm game! ha, ha, I didn't mean that to sound so cheezy!

AB
http://boydfamilyadoption.blogspot.com
amberboyd@kw.com

Meredith said...

WEEK 3! WOOHOO! Almost 1 month down.

LuLu's Lane said...

Wow 3 weeks down~ your day will be here before you know it! Praying for you guys! xoxo