August 24, 2007 - Sent application to Gladney September 12, 2007 - phone interview with Judy October 11, 2007 - Mailed off Application packet to Gladney October 22, 2007 - physicals for homestudy & fingerprinting for ABI clearances November 5, 2007 - mailed off all homestudy paperwork December 17, 2007 - recieved FBI clearance for dossier December 27, 2007 - first homestudy visit January 6, 2008- homestudy complete March 3, 2008 - recieved Gladney APPROVAL March 28, 2008 - CIS fingerprint appointment March 29, 2008 - UAB International adoption clinic April 16, 2008 - travel shots April 30, 2008 - recieved our CIS approval May 3, 2008 - overnight dossier to Gladney May 5, 2008 - officially went on the waiting list October 17, 2008 - REFERRAL!!!! December 3, 2008 - got a call with courtdate (1/27/09) January 27, 2009 - courtdate (failed) February 19, 2009 - 2nd courtdate (SHE'S OURS) March 7, 2009 - leaving for Ethiopia :) March 9, 2009 - In our arms forever! Met Mercy 1st time March 14, 2009 - Came home from Ethiopia July 20, 2009 - Readopted Mercy in Alabama November 9, 2009 - applied for her SS# November 10, 2009 - applied for her citizenship
HI- In response to your hair questions.... right now I'm just puting in leave in conditioner in Grace's hair after a bath and then I put Hair Milk in to control the frizzies-- it works really well. To make the ringlet curls, I just put her hair into pig tails and then I take a small section at a time and twist it around my finger to make the ringlets. It's pretty easy.... and cute!!
oh yeah.... the hair needs to be wet and extra hair product works to hold the ringlets better. Again, I just use a little more Hair milk, but there's probably a much better product to hold a style. I'm still searching for good hair stuff. :)
3 comments:
Love the pics!!!!!
HI- In response to your hair questions.... right now I'm just puting in leave in conditioner in Grace's hair after a bath and then I put Hair Milk in to control the frizzies-- it works really well. To make the ringlet curls, I just put her hair into pig tails and then I take a small section at a time and twist it around my finger to make the ringlets. It's pretty easy.... and cute!!
-Suzi
oh yeah.... the hair needs to be wet and extra hair product works to hold the ringlets better. Again, I just use a little more Hair milk, but there's probably a much better product to hold a style. I'm still searching for good hair stuff. :)
Post a Comment