
First things first....it's week 9. Not alot to say about that...just counting down the weeks until we're in the window.
Okay, now for the good stuff. I'm going to the Blog Union!! YAY!! I'm so excited. I'm going to be staring a room with Tara I'm so excited. I'm going to be flying in on Friday afternoon and staying through Monday sometime. So, how's everyone getting from the airport to the hotel? I sooo don't want to take a cab...

8 comments:
That sounds fun! I love the picture. I just thought it was random pool toys at first... then I realized it was a 9.
PS:Thanks for your comment on our blog!!
I'm crying... drowning in my own sea of jealousy...
But you'll have a GREAT time! Give Tara a good kick in the booty for me :).
love
becca
What is blog union? Sounds fun, I want to go!
Please forgive me ~ but what is a blog union???
Have fun whatever it is!!!
Yay!! So glad that we will be meeting in a few short weeks. It is going to be a good time. :)
I am so jealous that you are going to the blog reunion...how fun! Thanks for the comment on our blog!
Glad you get to go! Will probably be a nice pick me up!
Hey. I just decided I am going too. Theres a shuttle that takes us from LAX to Carey's house for 28 dollars for 2 people. the site is www.supersuttle.com
Post a Comment