Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blog Union or Bust!!



I'm so excited about the Blog Union this weekend. I'll be leaving for California on Friday morning at the crack of dawn. That's the only time I could get flight out. My poor hubby has to drive me to the airport at 5:30am with the kids in tow. Such a good man. I'm so excited to connect with other families who've adopted children from Ethiopia. Such an amazing common bond we all have. While I'm there I'm going to be hanging out with my friend Christina. She is the Urban School director for The Oasis of Hollywood I'm excited to get to go to work with her and see her action...loving on kids and teaching them about the love of Jesus.

Hey peeps that are going to the Blog Union I'm so excited to finally meet you all. See ya on Friday!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura...we are using an Ergo carrier backpack and we love it...I ordered ours from www.myfavoritecarrier.com they have a 90 day money back guarantee!

Caleb and Becca

Laurzie said...

Looking forward to meeting you, too! It's going to be a GREAT weekend! See you there...

Rebecca said...

I hope you guys all have fun! Wish we were going :( We have such a commitment problem! I thought maybe we would sneak it in at the last minute...

Buffi Young said...

Have a BLAST!!!! So excited for you!!!
Love ya,
Buffi

Amanda said...

have fun!! I can't to hear all about it!!

J, A, T and Y said...

Uuuuugh....have I mentioned that I am jealous! Wishing you a great trip!

Paige said...

What a great opportunity...have a WONDERFUL time!

Amber said...

I keep hearing about these blog unions. Sounds fun but I don't know anything about it. Have fun! What a great hubby you have!

Sparkz said...

Sounds like a blast. It looks live fun- have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura! It was great to meet you today. It was a blast. Would love to keep in touch. Kelli (from studio city)