I have nothing new on the adoption front to report so I thought I'd share a video of my amazingly cute kid counting to 10, I mean yellow. ;)
We're almost done with all the homestudy paperwork. I only need one or 2 more things that have to be turned in. The main thing that is holding us up on the homestudy is money. UGH! We have to pay for all of the homestudy up front. We're trusting God that He is going to provide ALL that we need. He IS Jehovah Jireh our provider!! Also, the tshirt order was turned in last week. They will probably be here in about 3 weeks. I'll keep you posted on when they come in. :) Also, I order the ETHIOPIA ADOPTION PROJECT tshirts last week. They will probably be here in about 3 weeks. I can't wait to see them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Oh My goodness He is so dang cute!!! I love it... I am going to send you the hair cut pictures RIGHT Now!!! Love you
He is just TOO CUTE!!! How sweet!
God will definitely provide for your needs! Hang in there! Love ya,
Buffi
Laura,
Wow! I just saw your comment on our blog....thank you for your words of encouragement...they mean so much to me!! What a precious family you have!! I am praying for ya'll...for sweet Mercy to come home soon. How much money do you need to raise for your home study?? My e-mail is lindseyewheeler@hotmail.com. I do love how the Lord continues to weave our story with other people's stories. He will provide!!
Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler
www.thewheelerjourney.blogspot.com
Serious cuteness!!!
Too Cute! He's going to love that you posted his bare little hiney on the internet when he gets older :)
I love that kid. I can't wait to meet him. I am glad we are still on the same timing with the adoption stuff. I have no new news to report and we move in 40 something days! Yay! Dec. 28th is our first day in Huntsville!
Laura, What a surprise!!
I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We just created the new blog site for the tee shirts...I was slow peeking @ comments.
The woman's design does fits slim, like Hollister cut. We didn't know this when we put in an order for 250 tees...we were a little misled on sizing. yikes!! I think our XL fits roomy like a true L or the other tee (our unisex design) fits like a gap tee...nice and roomy! You can order them off our 2 blog sites- zoiegibson5.com or on the simplyloveproject.blogspot.com
Just let me know what you need!! Good luck on your fundraiser...its so exciting!!!
Kari Gibson :)
thanks for stopping by our blog. it is so nice to be going through this with so much support and encouragement from others. will be watching and waiting with you:)
Dinner on Saturday sounds great! We love food so we are not picky on what restaurant. We don't have any plans so we are flexible on the time too. Yay!
I love this~ He is toooo darn cute!
I love this~ He is toooo darn cute!
Post a Comment