Yep!! The big fat application to Gladney. I've got all of part 1 & 2 complete. I have appointments made for DH & myself & the kiddos to get physicals but they couldn't get us in until the end of the month. That's all that's holding us up on having the application COMPLETE! All you old pro's...does this sound like everything?
application....check
statement of risks....check
Gladney agreement....check
Money order for half the program fee....check (going to the bank after work)
Homestudy review fee....check
CIS "release" form....check
family photos....check
house photos....check
child preference form....check
birth certificates for everyone....check
marriage certificate....check
employer letters....check
Letter from insurer....check
reference letters sent out....check
Okay so only things (I think) left to do are get physicals and get pet vaccinations. Guess that means we have to get the dogs shots. :) We're total slackers on that. No flaming from all you pet lovers. :)
I hope we didn't leave anything out. I feel a huge weight lifted just getting this jewel sent out.
What's next you ask...homestudy. YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I am secretly glad that your dogs aren't up to date on their shots...Violet our pup is waaay behind on hers and I have been feeling oh so bad about it, but now I feel much better and may continue to procrastinate. :) Well, I guess that is not a secret anymore!
But congrats!! I remember how very excited we were when we finished that sucker! That is a huge step and honestly I thought it was equaly as bad as the Dossier. (minus all that notarizing that you have to do for the Dossier)
Now, onto bigger and better paperwork! Have fun!!
I'm so thrilled for you!!! It is truly a HUGE weight lifted once that is done!! The dossier is just tedious...not too much paperchasing...just a lot of back and forth stuff. You're well on your way!!! We are so excited!! Now, you have hurried up...just to wait! Don't you hate that?!?!? Time to meet your new precious one will come before you know it! We can't wait to meet her!
Love ya,
Buffi
WAY TO GO! Guess what! I just looked up where we are going to live and where you live and we will be only 2.89 miles apart!Ha! We are moving to Main Street Apartments on 1450 Paramount. What an added bonus! We can almost walk to your house! Crazy.
Wow! So exciting!!!
Good job! The application was just as much work, I think, as the dossier. Just sigh a big sigh of relief...one BIG step is almost done. One step closer to your baby! Amy
Congratulations!
Congratulation! It's such a huge relief to get all the paperwork out of the way!
Post a Comment