August 24, 2007 - Sent application to Gladney September 12, 2007 - phone interview with Judy October 11, 2007 - Mailed off Application packet to Gladney October 22, 2007 - physicals for homestudy & fingerprinting for ABI clearances November 5, 2007 - mailed off all homestudy paperwork December 17, 2007 - recieved FBI clearance for dossier December 27, 2007 - first homestudy visit January 6, 2008- homestudy complete March 3, 2008 - recieved Gladney APPROVAL March 28, 2008 - CIS fingerprint appointment March 29, 2008 - UAB International adoption clinic April 16, 2008 - travel shots April 30, 2008 - recieved our CIS approval May 3, 2008 - overnight dossier to Gladney May 5, 2008 - officially went on the waiting list October 17, 2008 - REFERRAL!!!! December 3, 2008 - got a call with courtdate (1/27/09) January 27, 2009 - courtdate (failed) February 19, 2009 - 2nd courtdate (SHE'S OURS) March 7, 2009 - leaving for Ethiopia :) March 9, 2009 - In our arms forever! Met Mercy 1st time March 14, 2009 - Came home from Ethiopia July 20, 2009 - Readopted Mercy in Alabama November 9, 2009 - applied for her SS# November 10, 2009 - applied for her citizenship
We went to Providence today with my parents. They were having a little craft sale and car show. The kids picked out pumpkins. Someone put soap in the fountain and CT thought it was so cool.
Cute pics!! Love that you're wearing your "Expecting from Ehtiopia" T! I just got home today and found that mine had arrived!! Can't wait to wear it tomorrow!!
it does look like fun!!! and love that you had your expecting shirt on too :-) we got that ethiopia painting when we were there almost 2 years ago...it's an oil painting on canvas, we love it!!!
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! This time next year we'll be painting pictures together. I wore my new shirt today too! Love it!
Cute pics!! Love that you're wearing your "Expecting from Ehtiopia" T! I just got home today and found that mine had arrived!! Can't wait to wear it tomorrow!!
Aw! Such good family time!
I keep forgeting, but I want to order shirts for Eric and
I! Are there any left? I love em!
it does look like fun!!! and love that you had your expecting shirt on too :-) we got that ethiopia painting when we were there almost 2 years ago...it's an oil painting on canvas, we love it!!!
Post a Comment