DH and I are so excited to be working with Mission Threads to help raise money to bring home our baby girl, "M". They created a really cool shirt and we will be selling them. Please go to our new blog to check out the shirt and to purchase one. We're really excited about this project.
oh, and YES we've decided on a name...lets call her "M" :)
http://ethiopiaadoptionproject.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
good luck on your fundraising! this is a really good idea!
I like Mercy!! Great pick!
I LOVE Mercy (both the name and the baby). It's perfect.
As soon as we get paid I will be buying a few of those shirts! They are awsome and I am eager to support the cause! :)
I keep forgeting to tell you- LOVE the name Mercy! It is so fitting and cute all rolled into one!!
Congrats- you are sooo close Laura!! We are praying for a speedy, easy dossier process.
Post a Comment