August 24, 2007 - Sent application to Gladney September 12, 2007 - phone interview with Judy October 11, 2007 - Mailed off Application packet to Gladney October 22, 2007 - physicals for homestudy & fingerprinting for ABI clearances November 5, 2007 - mailed off all homestudy paperwork December 17, 2007 - recieved FBI clearance for dossier December 27, 2007 - first homestudy visit January 6, 2008- homestudy complete March 3, 2008 - recieved Gladney APPROVAL March 28, 2008 - CIS fingerprint appointment March 29, 2008 - UAB International adoption clinic April 16, 2008 - travel shots April 30, 2008 - recieved our CIS approval May 3, 2008 - overnight dossier to Gladney May 5, 2008 - officially went on the waiting list October 17, 2008 - REFERRAL!!!! December 3, 2008 - got a call with courtdate (1/27/09) January 27, 2009 - courtdate (failed) February 19, 2009 - 2nd courtdate (SHE'S OURS) March 7, 2009 - leaving for Ethiopia :) March 9, 2009 - In our arms forever! Met Mercy 1st time March 14, 2009 - Came home from Ethiopia July 20, 2009 - Readopted Mercy in Alabama November 9, 2009 - applied for her SS# November 10, 2009 - applied for her citizenship
Oooh, super cutie! I say go with it! So I take it that you are starting the baby room?? How exciting! Doing things like that really does make time go by faster. Can't wait to see pics when it's done. :) Also, how did you add music to your blog? I have been trying to figure it out but can't seem to...
AHHH! I love it - wish we could get started - if only we knew boy or girl! I am thinking of doing a modern take on India - mixing India fabrics with modern stuff that goes with the rest of the house. Should be a challenge! I found something on a Nashville restaurant list that I had from a year ago - not sure if it is still there - "Horn of Africa. Ethiopian food you eat with your fingers and the traditional Ethiopian bread, injera. The doro wat, a chicken dish, is great. Open 11 a.m.–9 p.m. daily. 1041 Murfreesboro Pike. 366-3468. $$"
I have not seen anything here - just in pictures from people picking up their babies. I wish I could go to India and pick stuff out ahead of time but I might just have to wait until we travel before I buy anything. Unless I can find something here......
I really like your color choices too! I know that you have already gotten the go ahead from many others...but I have to agree. I love the green and pink match up! Amy
Yes, it was today! I actualy has kind of written it off for some reason...cause you know, it's Saturday...but those guys at CIS, they like to suprise you! :)
Love it! Now I know why you like our glider -- it would go perfectly with your color pallet! Great minds... We had our chair custom made. I just couldn't find one I liked. It was kind of a silly expense, but I LOVE it! Since you're handy, you should sew a slip cover for a chair frame you like. Congrats getting all your paperwork done!
16 comments:
Love that color combo and fabric, Laura! That's what Caylin's room color combo was when she was a baby! Love it! :)
It's georgous!! You ALWAYS do so good with things like that!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Buffi
Oooh, super cutie! I say go with it! So I take it that you are starting the baby room?? How exciting! Doing things like that really does make time go by faster. Can't wait to see pics when it's done. :)
Also, how did you add music to your blog? I have been trying to figure it out but can't seem to...
AHHH! I love it - wish we could get started - if only we knew boy or girl! I am thinking of doing a modern take on India - mixing India fabrics with modern stuff that goes with the rest of the house. Should be a challenge! I found something on a Nashville restaurant list that I had from a year ago - not sure if it is still there - "Horn of Africa. Ethiopian food you eat with your fingers and the traditional Ethiopian bread, injera. The doro wat, a chicken dish, is great. Open 11 a.m.–9 p.m. daily. 1041 Murfreesboro Pike. 366-3468. $$"
I have not seen anything here - just in pictures from people picking up their babies. I wish I could go to India and pick stuff out ahead of time but I might just have to wait until we travel before I buy anything. Unless I can find something here......
Love it! Brown would go nice with it too, I think. Are you making it yourself?
Gorgeous! I love the pink and green combo...I just finished the baby's room, now all we need is the baby!
Love it! I love the pink and green color scheme! Especially love the last one the most! Too cute - and so girly!
I really like your color choices too! I know that you have already gotten the go ahead from many others...but I have to agree. I love the green and pink match up! Amy
Love it!
Yes, it was today! I actualy has kind of written it off for some reason...cause you know, it's Saturday...but those guys at CIS, they like to suprise you! :)
Hope you're having a great weekend!
I love the fabric! I also made Keller's bedding- there are some great examples to look at on www.polkatotdesigns.com
I love it!!! I am not very crafty but I am trying to make this bedding over here!! I can't wait to see yours when it's done!
Love it....it is very similar to what I bought for Pickle's room. The soft green is almost like a velour material --- very soft!!!
Thanks for leaving a msg on my blog!!!
Robin in NC
ITs going to look beautiful, you have a great eye when it comes to pairing fabric and colors
Love it! Now I know why you like our glider -- it would go perfectly with your color pallet! Great minds... We had our chair custom made. I just couldn't find one I liked. It was kind of a silly expense, but I LOVE it! Since you're handy, you should sew a slip cover for a chair frame you like. Congrats getting all your paperwork done!
Post a Comment