Thursday, October 25, 2007

Awesome message

A couple of weeks ago my Pastor preached such an amazing and timely word. I thought I'd share it with you guys. I felt like it spoke to me about where I am in my life right now with our adoption. He spoke alot about obedience and God's promises. Take a listen...

The Message

just click on listen now. If you don't have time right now you can download it to your MP3 and listen later.

3 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

So I had to sign up and make a whole blog thang just to leave you my first comment!!! Wow and after all that work I forgot what i was going to say!!! Typical me... LOVE YOU!!!

Lisa Laree said...

Found you via Buffi's blog!

I didn't know you guys were adopting! How cool!

Lisa Laree said...

(I posted this on my side, but thought I'd double post, just in case you don't check...)

Hi, Laura! Amazing what you can find out by cruising blogs and comments... sometimes even new things about folks in your own back yard!

I had no idea and you were Holly's buddy Laura until I saw your comment on Buffi's blog about the big hair photo!

I'll be following the adoption story!