Wednesday, October 17, 2007

adoption update

I got this email from Anne yesterday.

Hi,

Your paperwork has been received and your payment applied to your account. Your family photos are great! The only items that are lacking from your file are:

Reference Letters – 4 are needed
Doctor’s Reports – for all 4 of you
Criminal and Child Abuse Clearances – your home study agency should have these
Post Placement Agreement – this is to be filled out by your home study agency
Home Study


YAY!! We don't have too much more to go and then we start working on our Dossier! :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome! I wish I had more paperwork to work on!

Meredith said...

Way to go sister!

Buffi Young said...

WOOHOO!!! What an awesome letter to get!!! Keep on going!! You're doing a fantastic job! Keep us posted. I LOVE new info!! Have a great weekend!
Love ya,
Buffi

Rebecca said...

It's such a relief every time you accomplish something, right? I started working on my dossier pretty early...you might check into that?? I did it pretty much at the same time I was doing my application stuff for Gladney. It was nice because it eliminates doing things twice (I thought). I didn't really have a clue what I was doing! I just asked Tonia (who was my contact at Gladney) and she said I could move forward! Kind of speeds up the process too!

Tara said...

Haha! That's so funny about your dream! And yet oh how I wish it were true!
It almost doesn't seem real yet though, because I see this huge long line of people in fron of us in "line" waiting for thier babes and so I am not really feeling this huge urge like, "it could be any day!!" I feel like it is going to be soo far away (if 3 or 4 months is "sooo far away") But I can't wait for the days when we are jumping to answer the phone!! As for now the Lord has really given me peace and contentment, which is such a gift! (but let's be honest, I would have a heart attack and LOVE to get my referral today)