How in the world do you guys do it? If I'm this nervous 15 days before my courtdate I'm sure I will be a complete basketcase the day of. I'm so close and I'm so antsy. She's all I can think about, pray about, talk about. We HAVE to pass court on the 27th or I may just crawl into a hole. The thought of not passing and having to wait for a courtdate all over again makes me feel sick to my stomach.
We got a new video and tons of pictures from Heather on Friday. Oh my gosh...I can't wait to get sweet "M" in my arms. She has the cutest smile. She does this thing with her eyes when she smiles and it makes my heart melt. "CT" has probably watched the video 500 times. He loves his baby sister so much. He put the video on repeat and watched it over and over. He's memorized every word that Heather says in the video and says it along with her. So cute.
Please pray that court goes well on the 27th.
We got a new video and tons of pictures from Heather on Friday. Oh my gosh...I can't wait to get sweet "M" in my arms. She has the cutest smile. She does this thing with her eyes when she smiles and it makes my heart melt. "CT" has probably watched the video 500 times. He loves his baby sister so much. He put the video on repeat and watched it over and over. He's memorized every word that Heather says in the video and says it along with her. So cute.
Please pray that court goes well on the 27th.

23 comments:
Praying for you guys!!! We heard something exciting last week but I can't say anything yet. Stay tuned - I may have more news this week.
We are praying, praying, praying for you guys!!! For peace too....I know how hard it must be.
P.S. I LOVED the video of her. She is just beautiful! That is so sweet about "C" - he is so cute!
Praying for your court date...and we have court the following day!
I am right there with you, Laura. And believe me, I'm praying for that day all the time, for both of us and the other families with court that week too.
SO excited for you guys!!! The video is amazing!!! How precious would it be if you got her on Valentines Day?!! Wow!!! Too cool!!! We're praying that everything goes smooth. I cannot imagine it NOT going smooth!!! Love ya girl!
Buffi
There are 2 Whole Foods in Nashville and we went when we were there earlier this month....you definitely should try them on first in my opinion....
Will be praying for a successful court date and quick travel! :)
I hate that I missed the video!! It was already private by the time I looked at it.. I'm looking forward to seeing her IRL!! that's so cute that her big brother is watching over her!
I'll be praying for you in these next two weeks!
Praying for you Laura!!
YIKES! I'm nervous for you. We'll be thinking about you. Can't wait to see pics of "M".
Ohhh I wish I could see the video (smiling)...we're praying for your court date success...THANK YOU LORD FOR "C" and her family passing court!!!!!
Hang in there.....it's almost over...or should say, it's almost beginning! :-)
Blessings,
Kristy
Breathe in, breathe out.
I hope the time passes quickly and everything goes perfectly
WOW, 2 weeks! It'll be here so FAST! YAHOO!
14 days! Exciting stuff.
You can bet your tush that I'll be praying for you!
I will pray for you girl!
I can relate to your post. We have court in 7 days and I was so upset when we did not pass the first time.
Lets pray together!
We are praying for you and sweet little Miss M! I cannot wait to see you all together!!
I love that "CT" has memorized every word I said on the video.... that is too cute! We loved meeting her. She has such a pretty little smile and her eyes just twinkle!
OHHHHH! I am so excited for you guys!!!
this is awesome. I'm so excited. I remember writing my fair share of "puke" blog posts around our court date. I was so freakin' nervous! I know exactly how you feel, and I'm praying for you!!!
love
becca
I thought the wait before the referral was hard, but the wait from referral to court date is sooo much harder. I'm praying for you! 11 days!!
right there with you girlfriend. i'm going on the 28th. with luck i'll meet you in ET!
Praying that the 27th comes & goes quickly and everything goes well! :hugs:
Thanks, Laura. Yes, I am nervous too! Praying for lots of good news next week!
I may have seen M/taken a picture of her while I was in Ethiopia. If you want, you could email a picture of her to me...
ldsimmons69@yahoo.com
I hope and pray you pass court!!
Post a Comment