Friday, January 30, 2009

I can't even begin to tell you how blessed I am to have such an amazing group of friends and family. You guys have been so supportive through this really tough week of disappointment and frustration. This delay in our adoption did NOT catch God off guard. He is in complete control. I don't always understand why He does what He does but my TRUST in Him is unwavering. There is purpose to the pain. We're still believing that Gladney is going to be able to get our court date moved up so we don't have to wait 6 more weeks...they are working on that. Thank you so much for your sweet words and prayers. They mean so much to me.

5 comments:

Natalie Fournet said...

Praying for that TRUST...to continue to remain strong...and praying of course for a quicker court date! Hugs!

Shadley said...

hi! we were also affected by the delays- it was our second court date (the first was 12/24) and we are rescheduled for MARCH 26th!! ug.

Jebena said...

Thinking about you in our prayers.

Amy said...

Don't you love this song? I do! I hope they can work on a quicker date for you! Hang in there!

Amanda said...

... that song... i love it!! what peace we find in Him!! Thank you!