Woo Hoo!! We got a fingerprint appointment! It's Friday the 28th. That's in like 6 days. :) This is it...all we have left for our dossier. Yesterday I got a fed ex package from the Alabama Secretary of State's office. Yep, it was my authenticated dossier. Everything is done and ready to be sent off....just waiting on CIS approval. Waiting list HERE WE COME!! Saturday, March 22, 2008
fingerprint appointment
Woo Hoo!! We got a fingerprint appointment! It's Friday the 28th. That's in like 6 days. :) This is it...all we have left for our dossier. Yesterday I got a fed ex package from the Alabama Secretary of State's office. Yep, it was my authenticated dossier. Everything is done and ready to be sent off....just waiting on CIS approval. Waiting list HERE WE COME!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
WHAT???!! Congrats! I can't believe it is only 6 days away. I don't remember but I feel like our was weeks away- yay for you! Do you even realize how close you are to seeing your sweet babes face??
P.S. Do you know if you're going to the Blog Union yet??
Yeah! That is great news!
Woot Woot!! FINALLY, huh? Congrats!
YAY!! Question: how long was it from the time your home study got to Immigration until now?
So happy for you, by the way! I'll be in Guatemala that day, :D but I'll be praying for you!!
WHOO HOOO!!!! I am thrilled for you guys!! How'd the wedding go? Hope you found your outfit!! :) See ya tomorrow!
Love ya,
Buffi
wowowowow! Its really happening! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
What a great place to be at. Everyday....we move closer don't we?
SUH-WEEET! 6 days! That's wonderful news! So close to that wait list!
I am so happy to see this! Are you going to Birmingham for it? You will have to tell me all about the experience when I come over to celebrate you being WAITING!
Yeah! I think you got like the world's quickest appointment for fingerprints. Great news!
Woo Hoo!!! I am sooooo excited to see you are getting sooooo close. I thought about this being your last Easter without Mercy when I was looking @ Lisa's Easter pics. :0)
One step closer!
Hip Hip Hooray! :-)
Blessings,
Kristy
Yay for tomorrow! I pray you guys have the same sweet couple to fingerprint you as we did (unless you are in ATL and then God will have to send 2 more angels your way). We will remember you guys in our prayers! Love ya!
I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear all about it when I get back from my trip..oh yeah BTW I start a blog too! :)
WOOT! One step closer!
Post a Comment