Today we got an email from Anne at Gladney telling us that we are officially APPROVED. We would have recieved this email a week or so ago had I not messed up my homestudy but that's okay...we got it now and we're well on our way to the wait list. We're still waiting for a fingerprint appointment with immigration. That's all we need for our dossier. We're getting close!!
Monday, March 3, 2008
APPROVED!!
Today we got an email from Anne at Gladney telling us that we are officially APPROVED. We would have recieved this email a week or so ago had I not messed up my homestudy but that's okay...we got it now and we're well on our way to the wait list. We're still waiting for a fingerprint appointment with immigration. That's all we need for our dossier. We're getting close!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

25 comments:
Waiting Room again... :o) He is faithful... God is fixing to move big time in the Winkles Waiting Room sister of mine... I am praying for you and I support you a million %... Love you Sister/Friend
i am so happy for you and your family and I can't wait to meet Mercy! :0)
Yea! that's so exciting!
So happy for you!!! YAY!!! I hope to be there in a few weeks!!
Yippee!! Congrats!!!
One step closer to precious Mercy!
That's fantastic. Don't you just love those milestone steps?
AWESOME!!I am SO excited!! Hopefully this side of the wait won't be too long!! We're praying for you!! Keep us informed!!
Love ya,
Buffi
First Abe Rooney and now this! I am soooo excited for you! Hard work goes into that Gladney approval. One step closer :)
WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!! You are seriously a rock star, sweet Laura, and have been such an inspiration to me throughout this whole process. Here's to waiting just a *little* bit longer...Love you like stink!
Congrats on getting to this point!
Oh yaaaaaaay!!! That is wonderfull news!!
Yay! We'll be there soon too!
Congratulations!
Yay! What great news!!
Fabulous News! You're making progress!
Congrats!!! God is so in control!
Congrats on your approval!!! And cool stamp...you're almost done!
Congratulations on being Gladney approved! It's a great feeling to get that message! I hope the rest of your dossier process goes smooth! Once that is finished and out of your hands, it will be just another, of many, great feelings.
Oh Yipppeeee! One step closer!!!! Woo Hoo!
Blessings,
Kristy
That is great news! God's timing is perfect and your tiny little error can't thwart His plan:)
Congrats.
How exciting, let the journey begin!
Yay Laura! Since our 171-H is delayed and likely won't come until the end of March, it looks like we are on the same schedule again...which is causing me to throw myself a pity party but I am trying to stay positive!
Oh- I need your address again. I deleted the email. Oops.
Congratulations!
You're on your way!! Don't you feel relieved?
Post a Comment