hi guys! It's been a few weeks since I'm updated. With all the Christmas parties and shopping and stuff I haven't had much time. I'm sorry & I won't let that much time pass between updates again. :)
We should be hearing from our homestudy agency this week to schedule a home visit. I'm sure with Christmas & New Years coming up, it will be the 1st of the year before they can schedule anything.
We also got our FBI clearance back for our dossier....I think. :) Question for the BTDT families...do they just send some letter that you have no idea what they are talking about along with your fingerprint card with a "all clear" stamp on the back? That's what we got back so I'm guessing that's what it's suppose to look like.
We're about half way done gathering all the paperwork for our dossier. I'd like to have that puppy turned in by the beggining of Feb. but we'll see. :)
That's about it going on with our adoption. I have a pretty cool story to tell you guys about something that happened at work last week. I'll try to post that tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yes-that is your FBI clearance! YAY!
congrats on your clearance!!!
yes, yes - your clearance! Yay for you guys!
Awesome - every day is closer to bringing your Mercy home!
Post a Comment