Today I took the kids over to my friend
Darla's house so she could take some pictures of the kids. CT was less than thrilled and most of the pictures ended up looking like this.
We did get a couple of cute shots. CT never smiled but at least he wasn't SCREAMING.
Adoption update....I got a call from the social worker doing our homestudy. She said she would be doing the first visit next week. YAY!! We're getting close.
7 comments:
Those are unbelievable pictures!!! I love them. Thank you so much for your heart and for your words of encouragement. They mean so much to me!!!
Love,
Lindsey
OH MY WORD!!! I love that boy... Like I told you on the phone I could literally hear him screaming baaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Darla is so awesome she catches the best moments in time... I love it... I would so use the one with his finger in his mouth as the one to give out... BAHAHAHAHHA Merry Kippy!!!
These are great! I love Addison's outfit!
Precious pics!
Beautiful kids and awesome pictures.
My son always acts like pictures are Mom's method of torture...
Did I tell you how amazing these pics are?? Cause they are awsome! Seriously, they look so profesh- and maybe your friend is profesh...so she does well! I think even though Canaan isn't smiling they still work and just give it a totaly different vibe. And whatever vibe that is, is rediculously cute.
Keep the screaming picture. It's awesome, unforgettable.
Post a Comment