Wednesday, December 26, 2007

homestudy tomorrow

Our social worker called this morning and asked if she could come for our first home visit in the MORNING. EEK!! I'm a nervous wreck. My house is a wreck from all the Christmas chaos. I just got all the wrapping paper and boxes picked up today. Now I will be cleaning like a mad woman all day. I'm so nervous one of us are going to say something stupid. UGH! Pray it goes well and that I don't puke. :)

11 comments:

Jebena said...

JLM...don't worry...it'll be fine!

Meredith said...

Wow...it's so soon! Remember all the questions and note everything for me! We are now coming in on Saturday because the moving got pushed back. See you soon and you guys are gonna do great! Call me if you need to!

Natalie Fournet said...

Wow! That is a quick turn around...but as everyone says...don't worry about it! Ours was actually very relaxed and fun. I could easily be friends with our caseworker. And we said lots of stupid things...and she typed them up and sent them to Ethiopia...very funny! Best of luck-Natalie

http://fournetfamily.blogspot.com/

Buffi Young said...

OH I am SO EXCITED!!! Don't stress out. I was SO stressed and had everything PERFECT for ours...and the lady didn't even stay 30 minutes. It was SO relaxed and no pressure. You'll enjoy it. It's actually fun!! I'm just thrilled for you guys! Can't wait to hear how it goes!! By the way, I LOVE the new pics of your kids. How great! Darla always does a great job!! Can't wait to hear about your 1st home study!! Bless you guys! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas!!
Buffi

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you and I will definitely be praying for you.. OMG wow you are starting your homestudy...thats so awesome!! Girl you all will do just fine, all the love that your family has is going to just pour out. Let us all know how it goes....don't forget to breathe!
Lisa B.

Crazy Thorne's said...

It is not that bad. Just be yourself and be a family!

kristina proffitt said...

Good luck today!! Sending prayers up!

emily said...

It will go great~ I can't wait to hear about it:)

Amy said...

You will do great and it will be over with soon!

Tara said...

LOL. I will also pray that you don't puke! That would be a little awkward.
But just think, tomorrow it will be over and done with and on to the next step!! We will be saying lots of prayers that it all goes well!! I am sure it will.
Can't wait to hear about it!

Meredith said...

Well how did it go?