Monday, September 17, 2007
I don't believe in coincidences....
....only divine appointments. I got a message on my blog from Meredith She had "stumbled" (remember I don't believe in coincidences) across my blog. She and her husband are also adopting from Ethiopia. That's not completely unusual to hear from someone who's adopting from Ethiopia. We're also using the same agency. We're also at the exact same place in our process. I thought that was very cool. She went on to say that her and her hubby are moving to Alabama. Cool, I live in Alabama! There are very few people in Alabama who've adopted from Ethiopia. So, I looked on her blog and not only are they moving to Alabama, they're moving to HUNTSVILLE!! I live in Huntsville! Do you know what this means? Our little girls will know each other & will grow up together. It also means that we will very possibly travel together to pick up our baby girl. How awesome is that?! But do you know what the best part of it all is? They are Jesus lovin' people too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hi there!
I have just read through your blog and I am beyond excited for your family. I got your blogsite off of Buffi's site. (Great job on the dress by the way!) Your posts are so heartfelt. I will be praying for your adoption process to go smooth and for your baby girl to be covered by His wings in Ethiopia! Praise the Lord for what He is doing!
Blessings,
Laine Ferrill
How awesome!!! God is so full of surprises!!! He is SO faithful!!! Can't wait to see what He is going to do next!! Love ya girl!!
Buffi
Wow! That is amazing! Wish it would happen to us ;)
Hi Laura,
I just browsed through your blog too, and since all my bloggin' friends seem to be in Alabama, I thought I might as well a new one *ha*.
This is a neat, neat story - God does amazing things, doesn't he!
I wish you and your family much peace and patience through this process, and although it's filled with much uncertainty you will find God's heart in it!
Many blessings,
Barb (not in Alabama ;-)) )
That is so funny! It's wonderful how God gives us these other families to go help us through this journey!! They really do make the burden of waiting just a little bit lighter. (or alot!) And by "they" i mean friends like you!
Thank you for the encouragment about the teeth. I am praying they hang in there.
:) Yay!
So fun that you have someone else around you that is adopting from Ethiopia as well! God does take care of us! :) We've actually met 3 other families in our city that are adopting (or have adopted) from Ethiopia. It's great to have that little support group!
Rebecca
Post a Comment