
So, obviously my belly won't look like this (unless you count all the weight I didn't lose after CT) but do you know how hard it is to find adoption baby names graphics. :)
Anyway, this baby girl of ours needs a name....any suggestions? We've got a few things in mind but I'd love to hear your ideas. I'm thinking we'll keep her birth name as a middle name.
So, let's hear 'em!

10 comments:
Yeah...if you hear of any good ones - let me know!! We are struggling with that! :)
Rebecca
We always look up by meaning first...do you have any thoughts...desires...or certain things that the Lord has placed on your heart to declare over her? Do you have a preference for the name to begin with a certain letter? Finding a name was the hardest thing for us. Sadie was the first name we chose, but Sophie didn't like it forever...and for a year...we went back and forth with different names and eventually went back to Sadie. We're thankful Sophie changed her mind!! If I think of any...I'll send them your way!!
Love ya,
Buffi
OK first- do you guys like fun, different names or are you thinking a little more traditional classic?
What would have been your girl name for Canaan? I remember really liking it, but can't recall it now, dangit! Mercy? I do love that. It has to be something a little funky, so that it fits with Addison and Canaan (you're using y'alls full names on this blog, right? If not, just erase this comment!)!
I've always like the name Olivia. If we had one more girl, that would be her name. We have an Anna and a Sophia...I love both of those names...of course because I named my girls that! Good luck with deciding! Amy
I've been looking up names with the meanings, "a gift from God" or "a blessing"....finding the perfect name is so difficult! We're dealing with that for our own new little one! I thought Adia sounded lovely. It means "a gift" and it's African. i can't wait to hear what you come up with!
hey laura! i'm so excited for your family! we kept sophie's middle name and i am glad! i now think it is so beautiful.
We are in the same boat, sister! Did I ever email you back or did I just dream I did?
Thanks for the blog comment!! We are biting nails over here. I am already taking 2 Benadryl a night to get some sleep! Between the house and the adoption I don't know which to stress out more about!! Ahh, good luck with the name thing. We haven't even picked out a girl name. We didn't specify a gender but kind of assumed it would be a boy. I can't wait to see what you pick out!! We will be following you along the way and no worries about me posting the referral news ASAP!!
God Bless,
Lindsey
I am pretty sure we are keeping the India name as a middle name too - unless it means some crazy thing! I think God will work it out and the Indian and Ethiopian names will have awesome meanings!
Post a Comment