


Miss Mercy has had a pretty eventful week. She got her first teeth in. Yes, teeth plural. 2 teeth in on the same day. She's not been terribly fussy which makes Mama happy. She also started crawling. Over the past few days she has gotten FAST too. She can be out of sight in seconds. I've been stocking up on the baby proofing stuff. Kitchen cabinets are her FAVORITE. Nice. She also finally started saying mama which totally melts my heart. So sweet. Her birthday is in a couple of weeks and I've been working on getting everything planned. I can't believe she's already 1!!
Also Congrats to Sam & Courtney on their referrals. We're so happy for them!!

11 comments:
Yay for teeth and crawling! She's a doll!
She is so incredibly precious!!! Awwww, baby is turning 1 - yay!!!
Laura.. she is so beautiful!! I'm so glad you've got to experience all these "firsts"!!
Those pictures are adorable!! Love her in the tutu :)
She is so stinking cute! Happy early birthday to her since we will be gone on that day :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pics
That has got to be one of the cutest smiles ever!
Wow, it has been an eventfull week! Busy little lady! Praise the Lord that teething hasn't been too bad- Malak is PSYCHO when he gets em in. Will it ever end?? :)
She is just so cute! Have fun planning the party!
She is an absolute angel pie! I tell everyone I know about your bringing Ms. Mercy into your home and making her a part of your family. Everyone thinks it is so awesome! Is the one photo of her standing on the bench in Guntersville? Sure looks like it! I miss those days.
So darn cute...Beautiful family...
Post a Comment