Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We've been rescheduled

Our new court date is March 10th.

28 comments:

mama becca said...

:(.
I'm sorry you have to wait longer. but glad you have a date. prayers for it to go perfectly and for you to be on a plane before you know it...
Sending you a big hug.
becca

Bethany said...

Oh I am so sad...I assume that is what will happen to ours as well. So is the next court date a bit different if the birthparents have already relinquished them???

DrewCareyShow said...

I'm so sorry for the added delay. I know how anxious and eager you are to get your little one home. May the time fly by, and may you be filled with peace as you wait some more...

Heather said...

Oh no... I am so sorry and so sad! I know the wait is so very hard, but have faith that she is safe and being loved and cared for until she is in your arms forever. We are thinking of you and sending you a giant hug!!

coffeemom said...

I am so sorry for this! It is so hard and i wish I had the right words to make it better. I will pray for the time to fly, for a certain pass next time and for your comfort and courage. hang in there. M

Eryn said...

Oh, man. I am so bummed for you.

Praying that your weeks until March 10 will FLY by, and for your heart to be overflowing with peace and for you to be able to actually enjoy the next few weeks with your kiddos. God is good all the time, even when are circumstances are not. Praying for you! Eryn

LuLu's Lane said...

I am so sorry! I know you are upset and angry. I can't say I blame you, but hang in there. I am praying for peace for your family. I love you guys!

Sam said...

Yuck.

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

Oh, so sorry to hear. We certainly don't understand these things, but need to keep trusting that God is in control.

Elisabeth said...

I am so sorry, Laura. I wish there is something I could do. I know you must be hurting and sad and angry all rolled into one. I pray this time will go quickly.

ellen

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear your sad news. Praying that the month of Feb. goes quickly for you.

Amy B. said...

Sorry to hear about the delay. I hope that you find peace in the coming days.

Amy

Robin said...

I am so bummed to see your latest post. I was hoping and praying they'd hear your case today and pass you on through. For whatever reason, God has a plan. I'll continue to pray that the time will pass swiftly.

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Oh no!!! I am so sorry. ((((HUGS))))

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I am just so sorry....I can't imagine how frustrating it must be!! Praying for y'all.

Lindsey

Sarah and Davis said...

Hey there! I've been thinking about you guys all day. Been there, done that. I'm so sorry this happened. I have taken great comfort in Hab. 2:3 during our season of waiting. Your child will come home to you. Never doubt that. She's yours. It's just a matter of time but she IS on her way home. We're in the same boat with you. Contact me if you need to vent!

Sarah and Davis said...

Hey there! I've been thinking about you guys all day. Been there, done that. I'm so sorry this happened. I have taken great comfort in Hab. 2:3 during our season of waiting. Your child will come home to you. Never doubt that. She's yours. It's just a matter of time but she IS on her way home. We're in the same boat with you. Contact me if you need to vent!

Gretchen said...

I am sad for you. Very, very sad. I'm sending my guardian angel over there right now to give you a hug.
xoxo

Amanda said...

i'm so bummed... but you know, it could be worse, so i'm thankful that it is march! less than 2 months away! i'm praying the time flies!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Laura. I know you are terribly disappointed to put it lightly. It is so hard to see God's hand in this, but I assure you He is there in the midst. He loves little M even more than you, and He has a plan for her. I'm just sorry it didn't go as you planned.

Ladybugs appear said...

I hug your heart.

Buffi Young said...

UGH!!! I know you are SO about to scream! Hang in there. I'm praying for you guys and praying that there will be NO MORE DELAYS!!! I pray that the next month and a half FLIES by for you!!! Love ya girl...Buffi

Rebecca said...

Oh Laura. I'm so sorry that you guys have been delayed. I know how hard it is to wait, and I'm sure there are lots of tears. I know that you nothing I can say will make it better. It's times like these, when we are in a valley, that we have to choose to focus on God's Truth. I'm committed to praying for you friend.

Sparkz said...

I am SO sorry. I can't beleive it. The ups and downs of adoption. My heart really does ache for you.

Your new court date is 6 days before ours. I guess we'll be waiting together again. It does sound (from what you have written) that things should go well once your case is actually heard though.

Amy said...

More hugs to you friend!

los cazadores said...

I am sorry to hear there is another wait ahead for you all.

Hugs, hugs,

Cindy

Amber said...

Oh Laura, I am so sorry! I remember how I felt when this happened to me. I was so upset but you are right, it did not take God by surprise and I can tell you for us, there was a reason and it was for the best! Hang in there! She will be in your arms soon!

Amber

Erin Sager said...

I keep checking in on you, just know I am hoping everything goes quickly so you can pick up your little one..