I spoke with Natalie a little while ago and we are no further today than we were yesterday. No opinions were issued today on our case but they weren't rescheduled or kept "open" either. They told Belay to come back tomorrow to decide where we go from here. Pretty much, we're still waiting. M's birthfather did relinquish his rights today so that's a positive.
I'll keep you posted on where we go from here. Pray that something happens quickly and we're not waiting for months more for a new courtdate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
You are in our prayers today. "Been there, done that" on the delay thing. God is sovereign - even if it doesn't always feel that way. I'll keep checking back to see how thing go tomorrow.
I think this is good news, considering the alternatives. We'll still be praying and hoping hard for good news tomorrow! M
I'm so sorry... but you are right to point out the positives in the situation. More waiting stinks, but I'm hopeful that it won't be long!!! hang in there...
becca
I agree with your friend and so happy you see this as not bad news. Praise Jesus we are one step closer to precious "M" being home were she belongs thanks to her birth Father relinquishing his rights. We will know more very soon but until then I am praying for you sister. Be as strong as you wanna be, cry when you wanna and know that no matter the delay she is yours! :) I love you!
Praying that good news comes your way tomorrow!
I'm so sorry to hear about the delay. Hoping you receive good news tomorrow!!!
Praying for good news tomorrow!!
Praying for you.
aw, so sorry to hear this... but what a blessing that the father relinquished his rights and that is over and done with!! I always remember you in my prayers, Laura!!
Laura, I am sorry... Praying for tomorrow to bring good news... :)
I don't think I have gotten you off my mind all day. Hoping for good news tomorrow.
I will be praying...ours is in the SAME holding pattern. They are moving offices is what we were told...so we too are praying for them to be seen sooner and not rescheduled for 7 weeks out. Pleae post as soon as you hear anything.
Many prayers and fingers crossed.
We are on 1/29. Have you heard anything about courts being closed this week?
At least it is one step in the right direction! I hope that you all get through court. It sounds confusing. Hopefuly it means that there won't be a lot more waiting!
Everything is in God's hand and perfect timing. I'm so sorry for the set back but be encouraged. God is going to get even more glory out of this now. I'm praying for you all and for 'M'.
Love you all.
~Jess
Post a Comment