We got an update and a new pic of baby M yesterday. You have no idea how seeing her face and hearing about her did my mama heart good. She's looking so big. She put on almost over a pound. She's up to almost 10 pounds! She's almost cracking a smile in the new picture. I'm so in love with this girl. Here's what the update said....
"M" is still in the infant stage where most of her movements are jerky and disjointed, which throws off her balance, but is always good for a smile! She doesn't seem to mind too much, and loves the attention, looking you straight in the eyes when she is talking to you! Developmentally, she is right on track or ahead of the curve. "M" has started to vocalize more, often in the form of exclamations and laughs, in order to get your attention – this is a sign of very good development, and shows that she is starting to understand interactions with people! It was so cute – "M" had a huge sneeze when we were playing, and then laughed out loud. I should mention that she is quite a fan of stuffed animals, which surround her in her bed, and loves to kick her legs around. I can't wait for you to meet her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Thats great! I love the update. I think it is cute she loves stuffed animals! I bet it did do your heart good! Graet news!
I'm glad you're getting great updates :). Hang in there friend!
aw!! I can imagine how that was good for you to hear!! Such great news!!
So glad you got this update! She sounds like such a sweetie! I noticed all of her rather large stuffed animals too :).
Glad she is doing well. Thanks for keeping us updated. We can't wait to see her.
I can't wait to meet her either!!!! So exciting!!! We have some friends that just got their TA to leave and get their little girl in December! I thought about you guys and just got excited because I know it's not that much longer for ya!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!
Love ya girl!
We are praying for you guys. Thanks for providing all the updates, your family is amazing.
BTW - LOVE the playlist, I leave your blog up at work to hear the music.
She sounds like such a girlie girl! I bet you can't wait to hear her laughter. Don't you just imagine what it sounds like? If we happen to travel before you (which may or may not happen!) we would love to take video of her. Hopefully even catch her laughing :)
They haven't given us any idea of when we'll travel. Of course, I'm sure they don't want to get our hopes up since we've had an amazingly disappointing past six months! (I can't blame them! I wouldn't want to set any expectations for us either!)
Mary tells us that we should travel 3 to 4 weeks after we make it through court. So, it's a very real possibility that we'll be with Eli for Christmas (IF we make it through court on the first).
We would be MORE than honored to take something to M, and video her and take pictures. I know how grateful I am to all the people who have done that for us. It means the world to be able to see your child grow when you can't be with him or her. Every little glimpse into their life is truly a blessing!
What a precious wonderful update! I am so glad to hear that she is doing so well!
That's the sweetest thing ever. Sweet, sweet update!
Cindy
hi there :).
my email is rvzalbertson at gmail dot com, in case you were wondering ;)
What a wonderful update...soon you will be doing all the updating yourself, grin!
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
Hey, I left you something on my blog! ;)
Post a Comment