
Today we celebrated "M" turning 6 months by baking her a cake. The kids thought that was so cool. Happy 6 Months Baby Girl!
We also put our Christmas tree up today. I usually get started early because I put up 5 trees (crazy, I know) but this year I've decided to stick to one. We're still holding out hope that we're going to get a court date and travel around the first of Jan. Who wants to come home with a new baby and 5 tree's to take down? not me. I'll post a pic of my tree later this week.

9 comments:
Happy 6 months baby M! Hoping you get to come home soon!!!
HAPPY B-DAY M! LuLu loves you!
Happy Birthday sweet girl! I hope you are feeling well and We can not wait to see you face to face very soon. Love you!
Happy 6 Months M Girl! Save me some cake. I put our trees up this week and thought of you now that the Christmas store has opened. Hoping you get a court date soon. XOXO!
Happy 6 months baby girl!!!
Hope to meet you soon!!
5 trees! That's pretty amazing. I want a tree in every room, because I love Christmas that much, but my husband veto'd that idea! We only have two :)
Happy 6 months M! We can't wait for her to come home!
you sound so excited. The picture of that cupcake looks so amazing. I want to make some now.
Happy Birthday little one!!
Lisa and Tigist!
Happy 6 mos. Baby "M". Can't wait to see your sweet little face.
Ahhh--happy six months to your baby girl!
I can't believe you put up 5 trees! I barely get around to one!
I hope you get a court date soon!
Post a Comment