Thanks to some AMAZING friends and family all of our prayers have been answered. We officially accepted "M's" referral this week. Now we wait on a court date.
I have to be real careful about what I say here regarding specifics but just know that all our prayers were answered! :)
Thank you all so much for your love and support through this journey. The past couple of weeks have been the biggest stretch for us spiritually but God has taught us so much about Himself and His love for us. We are overwhelmed by His goodness.
God brought in EXACTLY what we needed....to the penny! Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
OK when Bo came running out of Bayou to tell me to pick up the blame phone I thought something horrible had happened! Ha ha FAR FROM IT! I am so excited Laura and I just can not wait to see this precious child with my own two eyes, hold her and kiss on her! God is so so faithful! I am just blown away right now. Tears nothing but Happy tears today! I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Again, I am thrilled that God has provided and proven to you that He has meant for that precious baby to be in your arms... What a testimony!!!
Oh Praise the Lord!!!!! This is wonderful news.
Yeah!!!!
-beka
Praise the Lord! So happy for you! God is GOOD!
Praise the Lord! We can't wait for Mercy to come home!!
WOO-HOO!
So happy for you!!! We serve a mighty God and he has rewarded you for your faithfulness. Your story is such a witness of what God can do through prayer.
Laura,
God is so good! Rejoicing with you and praising God for his faithfulness to his people!
What a JOY it has been to watch God work!!! I'm SO excited for you guys!!! With this growth in faith...you will have an abundance of it to share with someone else in the future who is in the exact same shoes as you guys have been! That is SO exciting!!! God is faithful!! I'm thrilled for you guys and SO glad I can be part in helping to bring Mercy home!!! You guys ROCK!!!! Love ya, Buffi
Praise God! Woo Hoo Happy Dance Happy Dance! XoXo
REJOICING with you in God's incredible faithfulness!!! We'll continue praying you through to the end. :) Blessings, Shelly
Praise God for His faithfulness! I am so excited for you! What a story you will have for baby M!
Whooeee!!! God is SO GOOD! I'm continually amazed at how it all just falls into place sometimes!
Congrats!!!! And praying for a speeding court date!
This is such wonderful news. I have been praying so hard for this blessing to come to fruit!!! Thank you so much for letting all of us share in the joy and blessing of bringing "M" home. I'm anxious for the day when I can see her whole face and not just that wonderful picture of her eyes!!!
~Jess
Gives me goosebumps. How cool! Congrats. that is GREAT news!
Post a Comment