Heavenly Father, I come to you right now broken for my friend Jocelyn. I pray that You, God would be her soft place to fall today. I cant even imagine how much her heart is aching right now God but YOU know. I pray that you would be her comfort and her deliverer. That would clothe her in peace right now....the peace that only YOU can give Father. God, I lift sweet Payton up to you and I pray that you would protect her all the days of her life. God, I pray that she will know how much she is loved not only by Jocelyn but by YOU. God, even when things seem so completely messed up, we trust You! WE TRUST YOU!! In Jesus Name, Amen.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
pray for Jocelyn
Heavenly Father, I come to you right now broken for my friend Jocelyn. I pray that You, God would be her soft place to fall today. I cant even imagine how much her heart is aching right now God but YOU know. I pray that you would be her comfort and her deliverer. That would clothe her in peace right now....the peace that only YOU can give Father. God, I lift sweet Payton up to you and I pray that you would protect her all the days of her life. God, I pray that she will know how much she is loved not only by Jocelyn but by YOU. God, even when things seem so completely messed up, we trust You! WE TRUST YOU!! In Jesus Name, Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I'm praying....my heart is hurting so much! It makes me miss Xio so much!
Blessings, Lindsey
Prayers going up!
Hi! I have signed up on the Yahoo page but I have really just been reading everyone elses messages...I think I am too overwhelmed to have to keep up on that, my blog, my myspace page...ect ect. :) I so want to be a part of it and I am sure I will give in- we will see. It looks like so much fun to have so much in common and to chat about with all these Gladney moms...so maybe I need to just start commenting and get on the ball! :)
Also, my sister left this comment on my blog to you in response to your comment about breastfeeding- so I thought I would pass it on! (incase you never ended up seeing it on my page)
"Laura, are you adopting and breast feeding? I have known a number of people who have done that. One mom breast fed all three of her adopted children. I think God's amazing that we are able to do that sort of thing. It seems very redemptive to me. Something so special and such a blessing all around to be able to have that bond and give that sort of health to a precious baby who could have been denied it. Great."
How devistating. I will be thinking of Jocelyn and Peyton
I have seen your cute pic on several comment pages but just found your blog from your CAFEkids post!
We are also waiting......waiting..... and trusting in His perfect timing.
I can't even imagine the pain Jocelyn is going through. Praying for her.
Post a Comment