Wednesday, November 21, 2007

just sharin'......

I was listening to podcasts this morning and came across this one and wanted to share with my adoption blog buddies. This is pretty awesome. It's the Dennis Rainey speaking about God's heart for adoption. He also adresses alot of the myths within adoption.

Listen here

4 comments:

Amy said...

This was really good - thanks for sharing.

Amy said...

I am thankful for you Laura - my adoption buddy :). I can't believe we are almost finished either. Clint has been super helpful and I have just been delegating tasks like crazy (bless his heart!). We also got a letter for Immigration to go get our fingerprints next Friday (for our I-600A). I can't believe things are happening so quickly!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for sharing this! I sat and listened to it the other night - soooo good!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. God is truly awesome. I have been following your blog for awhile, and the Spirit of the Lord is flowing through you. My husband and I adopted our oldest son from ET last year and our baby boy domestically (here in Birmingham) in June. I will continue to keep you in my prayers, and thank you again for sharing your journey.

Tanisha, mom to
Anthony-almost 4yrs old (ET)
Anderson- 5months old (USA)