God is so good. I'm continually blown away by His faithfulness. Just last weeks I posted about being short $700 for our post placement fees. In the past 2 weeks we've received a $180 worth of tshirt orders and $20 donation from a blog buddy (Thank you so much) That left us $500 short. Today Sean went into work and sitting on his desk was an envelope with "Ethiopia Adoption Project ~ God Bless You!!" written on it. Guess what was inside? $500!!! How Awesome is that!! I'm still in shock right now. I have no idea who gave us this money but Thank you so much! Thank you for not only investing in us but investing into "M's" future.
Isn't God so amazing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Wow! That is awesome - God is good!
He IS amazing!! So neat to see what he does for us!!
Glory....Glory...Glory to God!!! I KNEW He was going to just do something amazing! Praise the Lord. If walking this walk toward adoption isn't a faith builder...I don't know what is! Praise the Lord! I am THRILLED for you guys! God is SO good! Thank you so much for sharing that! It is a testimony to God's faithfulness!! We love you guys!!
Buffi
He never, ever, ever fails. EVER! He's never failed in the past, He will never fail in the future. Cling to that!! I truly am so happy for you!!
That is wonderful! I am so happy for you. Now you can move forward!!
Can I just say as I read it here on your page that it brought tears of joy to me. God is so amazing and Oh How He Loves Us!!!
God is SO good! That is wonderful news, Laura!!
God is good! I love reading stories of His sweet provision for those called to adopt!
Wow Laura! Our God is so faithfull- and how wonderful that we get to witness his mercies! It is kinda funny that sometimes he likes to wait until the very last minute to see if we are waiting and trusting in Him or if we are going to try and do things on our own. Way to be faithful and trust! :)
Yay yay yay!!
Laura- such wonderful, beautiful news! God is good! He is always there for us, full of love and amazing surprises!
It's nice to meet you- and thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading your updates....
Wonderful news! Get this homestudy over with so you can tell me what it is like!
Amen, sister!! So happy for you!!
That is amazing! God is great! When we ask he does always come through!
I am so thankful for your fundraising!
God is so good. I am always thankful of the ways He constantly reminds me less I forget! Thanks for sharing!
WOW... SOOOOOOOOOO COOL!
TO GOD BE THE GLORY. HE IS THE GOD WHO PROVIDES!
I know - me either! We should be ready to send by the end of next week - I pray!
Where have you gone? I miss you!!
Post a Comment