Friday, March 11, 2011

2 years!

It's hard to believe it's been 2 years ago since I held Mercy in my arms for the first time. I will never forget that moment as long as I live. As soon as I reached for her she leaned into my chest and I began to breathe her in and look over her sweet body from head to toe. The same way I did with both my bio babes the first time they were placed into my arms. It's mommy intinct..the way God created us to be. The moment when she reached up and touched my face...ahhh, I was her mommy and she was mine.




What an amazing 2 years it has been.

2 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

So precious!

Jess said...

Thank you, thank you for posting this. What a beautiful video to have and share as well as a beautiful baby to give your heart too. :)