Also, some big changes are happening in our family. After being a workin' mom for 10 years I'm going to be staying home. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm excited to spend more time with my kids. They are growing up SO fast and I'm missing so much. I've been with my company for 15 years but things just aren't the same anymore so I decided to take a buyout and focus more on my family for a while.
Mercy is doing so GREAT. She's really adjusting well. She's such a good sleeper and eater. It's been so cool to watch her develop her own little personality. She's a little bit sassy but very sweet. She had her first time out the other day. She didn't like that AT ALL. She's learning quickly that hitting our brother doesn't go over well in this house. :) She's finally started talking...ALOT! Favorite thing to say, No ma'am mama. It sounds so cute coming out of her little mouth. She's starting using the big girl potty a little bit too. Could I be so lucky to have an early potty trainer?! Please Lord let it be!! :)
I'm hoping to resurrect this dead blog so keep checking back. :)

2 comments:
I'm so glad you're planning to post more! I check at least once a week and was so excited to finally see a post! :)
So nice to hear about little Mercy! She sounds so sweet. And Congratulations on staying at home with the kids, wow what a decision!
Post a Comment