Thursday, June 4, 2009

one more day

I'm going to change my blog over to private tomorrow. If you've not already left me a comment with your email address please do that today to continue reading. Thanks so much!

12 comments:

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute. It's been my life lately. :)

10feetdiep@sbcglobal.net

coffeemom said...

I"m in! Please?? schoolmom5@comcast.net

Thanks! M

Anonymous said...

My email is mlynncollins@yahoo.com
I'd like to keep reading your blog, please!

Kristie @ Me and My House said...

I've waited until the last minute too.

squeeli2@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Heather said...

I think i sent you mine already... but just in case:

henie@earthlink.net

Anonymous said...

lildaisy1024@aol.com

-Sherle :)

Anonymous said...

Include me please.

hartenstein@prodigy.net

Natalie Fournet said...

WOuld love to keep up:)
natalie.fournet@gmail.com

Angela said...

Thank you for the invite!

Jebena said...

Hey Laura --- thanks for the invite!

Jamie said...

Thank you! Can't wait to continue the journey.

Maryl852 said...

Thank you for the invitation! =)