August 24, 2007 - Sent application to Gladney September 12, 2007 - phone interview with Judy October 11, 2007 - Mailed off Application packet to Gladney October 22, 2007 - physicals for homestudy & fingerprinting for ABI clearances November 5, 2007 - mailed off all homestudy paperwork December 17, 2007 - recieved FBI clearance for dossier December 27, 2007 - first homestudy visit January 6, 2008- homestudy complete March 3, 2008 - recieved Gladney APPROVAL March 28, 2008 - CIS fingerprint appointment March 29, 2008 - UAB International adoption clinic April 16, 2008 - travel shots April 30, 2008 - recieved our CIS approval May 3, 2008 - overnight dossier to Gladney May 5, 2008 - officially went on the waiting list October 17, 2008 - REFERRAL!!!! December 3, 2008 - got a call with courtdate (1/27/09) January 27, 2009 - courtdate (failed) February 19, 2009 - 2nd courtdate (SHE'S OURS) March 7, 2009 - leaving for Ethiopia :) March 9, 2009 - In our arms forever! Met Mercy 1st time March 14, 2009 - Came home from Ethiopia July 20, 2009 - Readopted Mercy in Alabama November 9, 2009 - applied for her SS# November 10, 2009 - applied for her citizenship
WHOO HOO!!! Can't wait to hear!!! You're going to be traveling SOON~!!!! I'm SO EXCITED!! RU going to blog while you're gone?!?! i sure hope so!!! I want to follow your journey there! I can't wait!!!
Buffi~ Randi is going to blog for me while I'm gone. It won't be a play by play but more a general post. Internet in Ethiopia is sketchy right now. I'll call Randi and update her and she'll post a blog. :)
This weekends trip to the Smokies is going to be a celebration for sure! GOD IS GREAT! So excited our sweet girl will be home before we know it. So what does that put you traveling at? Will Holly still be able to go? So many questions I know sorry! I love you and am praying! To God be the glory!
29 comments:
WHAT?!?! How cool is that!? I am SO EXCITED and can't wait to hear the news. Goosebumps. wow. too cool!
Oh Praise God!!!! That is awesome news!
Our court date is not moved...so you will definitely have to love on our babies for us!
Praying for Thursday!
WHOO HOO!!! Can't wait to hear!!! You're going to be traveling SOON~!!!! I'm SO EXCITED!! RU going to blog while you're gone?!?! i sure hope so!!! I want to follow your journey there! I can't wait!!!
We too are on Thursday!!! HOW EXCITING. Praise God for what He has done for us.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sitting here on the verge of tears!! Praise the Lord!!! I will be praying for a successful courtdate!!! Yay!!!!!!
Buffi~ Randi is going to blog for me while I'm gone. It won't be a play by play but more a general post. Internet in Ethiopia is sketchy right now. I'll call Randi and update her and she'll post a blog. :)
THAT is GREAT news!!!
Oh my!!! What wonderful news!! Praise God.
Great news!!!! So happy for you!!!! Can't wait till you have your little one in your arms.....
I am so excited!!!
YaHooooooooooo!!! Congratulations!!!! This made my day!
BEST NEWS EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Yahoo. Praise the Lord, what wonderful news.
This weekends trip to the Smokies is going to be a celebration for sure! GOD IS GREAT! So excited our sweet girl will be home before we know it. So what does that put you traveling at? Will Holly still be able to go? So many questions I know sorry! I love you and am praying! To God be the glory!
HOORAY!!!
YAY!!!
WOOHOOOOO!!!!! So excited!! praying, praying, praying!!!!
CELEBRATION-CELEBRATION...Praise HIS wonderful name!!!!
That TOTALLY threw me off! Yipee! How good He is!!!!
Emily
wow! what a fun surprise!
Hooray!!!
Hallelujah! Praise Jesus! I can't wait to hear GREAT news on Thursday!
WOW. That is awesome, that totally just made my day! God is good!Eryn
Congrats!!!! Wishing you safe travel...keep us posted.
WOWOWWW! So excited for you all, hopefully tomorrow will be a thrilling day for each one of you. Praying hard! M
Its so soon I can't wait. Happy tears for you. I'll be watching closely and can't wait to see that sweet picture!
Thinking about you tonight....can hardly wait to hear some good news tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Love you girl!!
Watching and waiting! I hope the news is GOOD!!
Post a Comment